Digital Model Scanning Service
Problems with Plaster Study Model Storage
- They use up your costly storage space
- They can be damaged or even mislaid
- Over time models can attract mould and become unusable
- Lost or broken models can lead to dentolegal implications
Reasons to use Digital Model Storage
- Costly storage space can be better utilized
- Easy to archive and retrieve model files
- A working model can be printed as and when needed with our 3D printer
- Digital model storage is essential for maintaining precise records in a modern practice
We understand the problems associated with having to store patients’ study and working models, for record keeping purposes, over a prolonged period of time.
We have been involved in CAD/CAM and digital dental technology for almost twenty
years. Therefore, our experienced team can offer you a solution to your model storage difficulties.
We now offer a modelscanning service to convert all your patient models into 3-D images.
We can send them back to you on a disc, pen drive or email, enabling you easy access to those images. If required we can print your 3-D models on site and deliver to your surgery.
Our 3-D printer technology will bring many other exciting new product lines. For more information, contact the Digital Technology Team at McDowell & Service today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
3D Digital Model Scans